Proudly wear leggings designed in Canada, from a Canadian photographer, made with Canadian fabric in a Canadian warehouse by Canadians.
Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga leggings featuring this BRIGHT ARTISTIC NEW DESIGN. We use a variety of techniques to make our designs, "Streaming" was created from an image captured by Canadian photographer, Andrew Spitzer @spitzerhikes. The vivid print of this image will never fade after washing.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon