Proudly wear leggings designed in Canada, from a Canadian photographer, made with Canadian fabric in a Canadian warehouse by Canadians.
Fusion of our artwork and local photography made in Canada by Canadians, sweatshop free...
When we set out to create our wearable art leggings, we started right down at the fibers- milled right in Canada!
Our fabric is medium weight and sturdy, yet breathable. stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing. You can wear your leggings over and over and they won't lose their shape.
Work out in comfort with these yoga leggings featuring fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon (from the Art of Where website.)